FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $35.
A Dad After God's Own Heart: Becoming the Father Your Kids Need Jim George (Paperback)
What does it take to become a great dad? The question alone might overwhelm you, but it's really more simple than you might think. It all starts with having a heart for God, and a heart for your kids.
In A Dad After God's Own Heart, bestselling author Jim George shares the basics for how to be a good dad with your kids, including...
- letting your kids know you love and care for them
- learning the keys to positive and effective communication
- knowing the qualities kids need most in a dad
- ways to encourage your children in their spiritual growth
- how to build healthy relationships that will last for a lifetime
As you commit to learning how to become the dad your kids need, you'll not only draw closer to your children, but you'll find incredible blessings in fatherhood.
We Also Recommend
Defending Boyhood: How Building Forts, Reading Stories, Playing Ball, and Praying to God Can Change the World Anthony Esolen Ph.D. (Hardcover)